Saw Chain & Guide Bars
If you cut wood in a variety of environments, Oregon’s VersaCut saw chain and guide bars are for you. VersaCut has different saw chain types and an aluminum core guide bar that lets you cut wood – whether it’s clean, dirty, frozen, or green.
VersaCut Saw Chain
VersaCut saw chain is engineered with semi-chisel cutter top plates that are 33% longer than standard saw chain. VersaCut is available in a range of pitches and gauges to fit on a variety of chainsaws.See products
Features & Specs
- Designed for maximum performance in a variety of cutting applications
- All chain types have low vibration for smoother cuts and less fatigue
- 91VXL version has 33% longer top plates than standard chain
- Blued cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion for all chain types
- Replace: 3/8" and .404" chain is made with patented professional grade steel
- Make smooth and precise cuts with all chain types
- All versions are easy to maintain and easy to sharpen
- Keeps saw chain oiled for less friction and a longer lifespan on all versions
- 16 to 36“ (72-73-75DPX and 72APX), Up to 18“ (91VXL), 20“ and larger (27X and 27AX)
- Recommended saw sizes: Up to 42 cc (91VXL), 50 to 100 cc (72-73-75DPX and 72APX),65 cc and larger (27X and 27AX)
- 3/8” Low Profile™/.050/ Standard (91VXL), 3/8”/.050-.058-.063/Standard (72-73-75DPX), 3/8”/.050/Skip (72APX)
- .404”/.063/Standard (27X), .404”/.063/Skip (27AX)
VersaCut Guide Bars
VersaCut guide bars are made for tree-cutting professionals who encounter all types of wood. Their aluminum core makes them strong, light-weight, and easier to maneuver. VersaCut guide bars are standard kerf, with a larger radius nose and feature a harder rail.See products
Features & Specs
- Stiffer and stronger bar delivers precision cutting
- Better balance for when you need to use a smaller saw
- Debris shield provides durability in challenging environments
- New sprocket nose system promotes a longer nose life
- New aluminum core is 20% lighter than the previous Pro-Lite guide bar
- Lighter weight leads to reduced operator fatigue
Better Chain Retention
- Precision rail groove design means better chain retention and less wear
LubriTec Lubrication System
- Keeps your saw chain drive links and rivet joints oiled for less wear and longer life
Find a full selection of saw chain specifically made to fit your chainsaw.
Find the answers to frequently asked questions about saw chain & guide bars - including maintenance and replacement.
Our goal is to help you get the job done right with outstanding products that perform to your full satisfaction. Oregon warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original purchaser.
Green labeled saw chain complies with low kickback performance requirements. Yellow labeled saw chain does not comply with low kickback performance requirements.