Strength and durability are at the core of our 3/4" pitch Harvester saw chains. When efficiency and productivity are key, our rugged cutting system is ready to tackle the most demanding of jobs.
Featuring best-in-class cutters, optimized for the most demanding jobs - 11BC & 11H Harvester saw chain delivers maximum cutting efficiency to minimize time outside of the cab.
Reliable. Durable. Uncompromising.
- 11BC features Chipper Chisel cutters designed for taking larger, more aggressive bites out of the toughest wood.
- 11BC Chipper cutters are fabricated with fully rounded working corners and side plates for increased edge-holding durability.
- 11H features Semi Chisel cutters designed with rounded edges and enlarged chip channel to aggressively tackle high-performance tasks.
- 11BC & 11H introduces tested and proven chassis that deliver superior strength to handle the toughest Harvester applications.
- 11BC & 11H are engineered with patented saw chain steel for greater durability to outlast cold cutting conditions.
- 11BC & 11H undergoes an advanced chrome plating process for added edge-holding durability.
- 11BC delivers a reliable, stay-sharp performance – Every cut. Every day.
- 11H cutters deliver superior speed and efficiency, making this a high-performance, Harvester saw chain.
- 11BC operates best at 5/90 HP (min/max) power output.
- 11H operates best at 10/100 HP (min/max) power output
Chain Speed Parameters
- 11BC & 11H operates best at 1500/7000 ft/min. power output. Recommended: 6000 ft/min.
We manufacture an assortment of 3/4" guide bars, all designed to fit a broad range of harvesting equipment.See Products
Adaptable. Consistent. Durable.
- Equipped with specific features that facilitate superior performance for a multitude of timber harvesting applications.
- Replaceable sprocket noses simplify on-site maintenance.
- Achieve higher productivity output with our straight and square-milled grooves that are designed for consistency, stability, and decreased wear.
- Engineered with high-grade alloy steel to minimize wear, chipping, and spreading.
- The induction hardening process increases the longevity of your guide bar with precision heat-treated rails and added resistance to wear and chipping.
- LubriTec increases the life of your guide bar and saw chain with advanced precision to allow the chain drive links and oil to have closer contact, significantly reducing oil waste.
- 23-96" (58-243cm)
Designed for Slasher-type Timber-Processing Equipment | Uneven Configurations | Tough and Durable
Designed for Slasher-type Timber-Processing Equipment | Balanced Configurations | Tough and Durable
3/4" Solid Bar | Stellite Armor Tip Nose | Extremely Tough and Durable
3/4" Pitch Harvester Guide Bars Common Features
All Oregon harvester guide bars are designed and built with the following features and benefits.
Minimize rail wear, chipping, and spreading with our specialized 3/8" thick high-grade alloy steel. Featured on the 3/4" Pitch Solid Harvester RSN guide bar and double-ended guide bars.
LubriTec increases the life of your harvester guide bar and saw chain. The dam allows the chain drive links and oil to have closer contact, significantly reducing oil waste.
Increase the longevity of your guide bar with precision heat-treated rails. Our induction hardening process offers superior resistance to wear and chipping.
Maintain chain cutting stability and minimize wear. Our straight and square-milled grooves are designed for consistency.
3/4" Pitch Harvester Guide Bars Additional Features
Look for these extra harvester guide bar enhancements.
Harvester Replaceable Sprocket Noses (RSN) extend the life of the guide bar body. The RSN’s strong and rigid design helps accelerate the return on your investment by increasing workload efficiency with quick and easy nose replacement in the field.
The patented Jet-Fit bar-mount system maximizes productivity. The slotted motor-mount design fits harvester equipment outfitted with automatic chain tensioners and easily slides in and out of the bar clamp. The Jet-Fit is available in .080" gauge.
Our patented Stump Spray guide bars help prevent the spread of butt and root-rotting fungi (Heterobasidium Annosum) by delivering a precise cut and control agent application. With our custom channel along the bar’s leading edge, simply open the dimpled exit holes with the special punch-out to fit your need. Select models incorporate the Jet-Fit mounting tail slots.
3/4" Pitch Harvester Drive Sprockets: Rim Sprockets and HarvesterLok System
Our 3/4" pitch drive sprockets are available in two styles for added application consistency and proper equipment alignment.
Guide Bar Mount Types and Drive Sprocket Tooth Counts
|Drive Sprocket Tooth Counts||Standard Mount Type||Double/Unequal Ender Bars|
Great for frequent, high-volume grinding for 3/4" pitch chain.
Save money and easily manage inventory by making saw chain loops or repairs on demand with Oregon saw chain breakers and rivet spinners.
Essential in reducing friction and premature wear in saw chain applications.
These handy, multi-purpose tools are your personal assistants for many harvester maintenance tasks.