Strength and durability are at the core of our 3/4" pitch Harvester saw chains. When efficiency and productivity are key, our rugged cutting system is ready to tackle the most demanding of jobs.
Featuring best-in-class cutters, optimized for the most demanding jobs - 11BC & 11H Harvester saw chain delivers maximum cutting efficiency to minimize time outside of the cab.
Reliable. Durable. Uncompromising.
- 11BC features Chipper Chisel cutters designed for taking larger, more aggressive bites out of the toughest wood.
- 11BC Chipper cutters are fabricated with fully rounded working corners and side plates for increased edge-holding durability.
- 11H features Semi Chisel cutters designed with rounded edges and enlarged chip channel to aggressively tackle high-performance tasks.
- 11BC & 11H introduces tested and proven chassis that deliver superior strength to handle the toughest Harvester applications.
- 11BC & 11H are engineered with patented saw chain steel for greater durability to outlast cold cutting conditions.
- 11BC & 11H undergoes an advanced chrome plating process for added edge-holding durability.
- 11BC delivers a reliable, stay-sharp performance – Every cut. Every day.
- 11H cutters deliver superior speed and efficiency, making this a high-performance, Harvester saw chain.
- 11BC operates best at 5/90 HP (min/max) power output.
- 11H operates best at 10/100 HP (min/max) power output
Chain Speed Parameters
- 11BC & 11H operates best at 1500/7000 ft/min. power output. Recommended: 6000 ft/min.
We manufacture an assortment of 3/4" guide bars, all designed to fit a broad range of harvesting equipment.See Products
Adaptable. Consistent. Durable.
- Equipped with specific features that facilitate superior performance for a multitude of timber harvesting applications.
- Replaceable sprocket noses simplify on-site maintenance.
- Achieve higher productivity output with our straight and square-milled grooves that are designed for consistency, stability, and decreased wear.
- Engineered with high-grade alloy steel to minimize wear, chipping, and spreading.
- The induction hardening process increases the longevity of your guide bar with precision heat-treated rails and added resistance to wear and chipping.
- LubriTec increases the life of your guide bar and saw chain with advanced precision to allow the chain drive links and oil to have closer contact, significantly reducing oil waste.
- 23-96" (58-243cm)
3/4" Pitch Harvester Guide Bars Common Features
All Oregon harvester guide bars are designed and built with the following features and benefits.
3/4" Pitch Harvester Guide Bars Additional Features
Look for these extra harvester guide bar enhancements.
3/4" Pitch Harvester Drive Sprockets: Rim Sprockets and HarvesterLok System
Our 3/4" pitch drive sprockets are available in two styles for added application consistency and proper equipment alignment.
Guide Bar Mount Types and Drive Sprocket Tooth Counts
|Drive Sprocket Tooth Counts||Standard Mount Type||Double/Unequal Ender Bars|