Saw Chain & Guide Bars
If you’re a woodcarver who uses saw chain and guide bars for artistic expression, Sculptor was designed for you. Sculptor’s Micro Chisel cutters ensure extra-fine chainsaw carving, and the carving bar is designed for maneuverability and durability.
Sculptor Saw Chain
Oregon 25F Sculptor Saw Chain for Chainsaw Carving
Sculptor saw chain is available in two styles:
25A is small and light-weight, and its Micro Chisel cutters provide exceptional detail.
25F is small and light-weight with “full house” Micro Chisel cutters that provide extra-fine chainsaw carving.
- Designed specifically for extra-fine and precise chainsaw carving
Easy to Use
- Micro Chisel cutters have smaller-radius working corners for easier maintenance
- Lighter weight and smaller size means greater maneuverability
- 1/4“/.050/Standard (25A)
- 1/4“/.050/Full House (25F)
- Only use with the specialty Sculptor bar
- Recommended saw sizes: up to 38 cc
Sculptor Guide Bar
The Sculptor guide bar is made of high quality, clear-coated, and brushed steel for a distinctive appearance. The Sculptor carving bar is an essential tool for chainsaw artists seeking long-lasting performance and versatility.See products
- Smaller, more efficient carving bar and nose are designed specifically for extra-fine carving and cutting
- Gas-welded high cobalt/chrome alloy hard-facing material for better nose performance and life
- Light-weight, but high quality steel combines performance and maneuverability
Find a full selection of saw chain specifically made to fit your chainsaw.
Find the answers to frequently asked questions about saw chain & guide bars - including maintenance and replacement.
Our goal is to help you get the job done right with outstanding products that perform to your full satisfaction. Oregon warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original purchaser.
Green labeled saw chain complies with low kickback performance requirements. Yellow labeled saw chain does not comply with low kickback performance requirements.