If you need ripping chain that turns raw timber into boards and planks, Oregon’s RipCut saw chain is made specifically for you. RipCut’s Micro Chisel cutters create smooth ripping cuts that are perfect for chain-type sawmills.
RipCut Saw Chain
The following RipCut saw chain versions have ripping chain application grinds for making dimensional boards and planks from timber:
72, 73, 75RD
27RX is a super-skip sequence that allows greater chip clearance when making extra wide cuts.
Features & Specs
- Ripping chain makes cuts parallel to the wood grain
- Exclusive OCS-01 steel for greater durability
- Not for hand-held use
LubriTec Lubrication System
- Keeps saw chain oiled for less friction and a longer lifespan
- 3/8“/.50-.58-.63/Standard (72-73-75RD)
- .404“/.63/Standard (27R)
- .404“/.63/Super-Skip (27RX)
- For ripping cuts only. Do not use RipCut saw chain for any type of cutting other than ripping
Find a full selection of saw chain specifically made to fit your chainsaw.
Find the answers to frequently asked questions about saw chain & guide bars - including maintenance and replacement.
Our goal is to help you get the job done right with outstanding products that perform to your full satisfaction. Oregon warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original purchaser.
Green labeled saw chain complies with low kickback performance requirements. Yellow labeled saw chain does not comply with low kickback performance requirements.