Saw Chain & Guide Bars
Oregon’s PowerCut is the ultimate saw chain and guide bar for loggers and tree care professionals. Full chisel cutters power through timber with speed, efficiency, and precision. Chrome-moly steel means reduced wear for a longer-lasting guide bar.
NEW 70-Series EXL
Make quick and precise cuts with the PowerCut 70-Series EXL saw chain’s full chisel cutters. Available in traditional round ground and a square ground option for logging the largest timber.
- Multi-axis grind technology provides superior performance
- Durable blued cutters protect against corrosion
- Reshaped full chisel cutters power quickly through timber
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening quick and efficient
- Proprietary cutting technology delivers precise cuts
- Reduces force applied by operator
LubriTec Lubrication System
- Keeps saw chain oiled for less friction and a longer lifespan
- 3/8”/.050/Standard, 3/8”/.058/Standard, 3/8”/.063/Standard
- 3/8”/.050/Skip, 3/8”/.058/Skip, 3/8”/.063/Skip
- Bar lengths: 16-36” (40-90 cm)
- Recommended saw sizes: 50-100 cc
Low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain engineered to reduce the force applied by the operator. This chain type gives users a more durable cutting edge and increased cutting performance with less effort.See products
PowerCut Guide Bars
PowerCut guide bars are strong, durable, light-weight, and long-lasting. The chrome-moly body is super-tough, and the replaceable nose promotes a long lifespan. PowerCut guide bars pair perfectly with the 70-Series EXL saw chain.See products
- Super-tough chrome-moly body and rails resist chipping
- Longer nose takes more abuse, minimizing wear to the body
Replaceable Bar Nose
- Eliminates need to purchase new bar, and the nose fastens easily with a single rivet
LubriTec Lubrication System
- Keeps links and rivet joints oiled for less wear and longer life
- 13-42“ (33-107 cm)
Replacement Sprocket Nose (RSN)
Extend the life of any PowerCut guide bar with our replacement sprocket nose. The extended rail surface (before and after the bar tip) absorbs the impact between the bar and chain when the direction changes rapidly around the nose.See products
Find a full selection of saw chain specifically made to fit your chainsaw.
Find the answers to frequently asked questions about saw chain & guide bars - including maintenance and replacement.
Our goal is to help you get the job done right with outstanding products that perform to your full satisfaction. Oregon warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original purchaser.
Green labeled saw chain complies with low kickback performance requirements. Yellow labeled saw chain does not comply with low kickback performance requirements.