Saw Chain Sharpening System
Never cut with a dull chain again. PowerSharp's bar mounted sharpener is light-weight and easy to use, saving you time and effort. With PowerSharp, you can sharpen your chain directly on the saw in seconds.
PowerSharp Saw Chain
PowerSharp allows you to quickly and easily sharpen chain while still on the saw, while other chain types require you to manually file and grind chain to maintain sharpness.See products
Features & Specs
- Sharpen on the saw in 3 seconds
- Saw chain is made exclusively for the PowerSharp sharpening system
LubriTec Lubrication System
- Keeps saw chain oiled for less friction and a longer lifespan
Pitch / Gauge / Sequence
- 3/8" low profile / 0.050 / Standard
- Up to 18"
- Compatible with certain models of the following brands: Craftsman, Cub Cadet, Dolmar, Echo, Efco, Homelite, Husqvarna, John Deere, Jonsered, Makita, Olympyk (Oleo-Mac), Poulan/Poulan Pro, Power Pruner/Echo Power Pruner, Redmax
PowerSharp bar-mount and how it works
PowerSharp bar-mount sharpener and guide bar
The PowerSharp bar-mount sharpener and guide bar are part of the PowerSharp sharpening system. Use only with PowerSharp saw chain and sharpening stone.See products
Features & Specs
- Bar-mount sharpener clamps easily to bar tip
- Small, light-weight, and portable
- The guide bar is slim and reversible
- Smaller-radius nose reduces kickback
- 14" to 18"
On-Saw PowerSharp Sharpening System
The CS300 is the only battery powered shelf-sharpening chain saw available today. With the built-in PowerSharp Sharpening System, there's no more downtown due to a dull chain. Simply pull the level for 3-5 seconds and the chain works like new. PowerSharp: sharpen on the saw, on the job, in seconds.Learn more