Mowing grass is fun again with Oregon’s LM400 and LM300 Lawn Mowers. These cordless push lawn mowers start instantly and have a long battery life. You’ll cut grass quickly and efficiently because of the lawn mowers’ brushless motors, six cutting positions, and extendable runtime. These battery-powered push lawn mowers are part of our 40V Max line-up, which is renowned for zero emissions without sacrificing power.
Which Lawn Mower Is Right For Me?
Oregon has created two cordless push lawn mowers for you to choose: the LM400 and the LM300.
Why Choose an Oregon LM400 Lawn Mower?
- Cut more grass with fewer passes
- Brushless motor and 20" cutting deck is perfect for large yards and tough jobs
- The steel deck makes the LM400 as tough as any gas-powered mower
- The LM400 can run on one or two batteries - giving you the opportunity to extend your run time to handle large jobs
Several Cutting Options
- Mulch or bag - you can choose side-discharge, mulching or bag clippings with the 15.9 gallon debris bag
Easy to Store
- Vertical storage option makes the LM400 easy to store and takes up less space
Watch the LM400 In Action
Enjoy power, efficiency, and superior grass cutting with the LM400 Cordless Lawn Mower. The LM400’s brushless motor and tough steel deck make this cordless lawn mower as durable as a gas-powered mower, but with zero emissions and less noise. You’ll cut grass with fewer passes with the 20" cutting width and 6 cutting options.
How Much Work Can I Do?
The chart below shows the approximate square footage you can cut with the LM400 Lawn Mower using 2 40V Max lithium ion battery on a full charge. Run time may vary based on type of grass, selected cutting options and selected cutting position
Why Get an Oregon LM300 Lawn Mower?
- If you have a smaller yard, the LM300’s 6 cutting positions and brushless motor will make mowing go quickly and easily
- Enjoy mowing your lawn again. The LM300 weighs only 35.9 lbs. (16.3 kg) with battery, making it easy to maneuver
Watch the LM300 In Action
Cutting grass is easy and fun with the LM300 lawn mower. If you have a smaller yard, watch how the LM300’s lighter weight makes it easy to maneuver. The LM300 is a superior choice to gas-powered lawn mowers because of its quieter, battery-powered operation.
How Much Work Can I Do?
The chart below shows the approximate square footage you can cut with the LM300 Lawn Mower using a 40V Max lithium ion battery on a full charge. Run time may vary based on type of grass, selected cutting options and selected cutting position.
LM300 and LM400 Lawn Mower Tool Tip
Choose different directions to mow your yard for a healthier looking lawn. For example, if you mow horizontally one day, mow the same area vertically the next time. This mowing pattern variance will make your grass look better — grass tends to lean in the direction it is mowed. Choosing different mowing patterns will also help reduce soil compaction.