CS300 Cordless Chainsaw
The CS300 Cordless Chainsaw gives you power to do any job. Premium battery cell technology provides no-fade run-time – up to 600 cuts between charges. Save time with PowerSharp – the built in chain sharpening system – and work comfortably with the CS300’s ergonomic design.
Why Get an Oregon Cordless Chainsaw?
- No pull cords, the CS300 starts with the pull of a trigger
Lithium Ion Power
- Premium cell technology means constant no-fade power and longer run times
No Gas Required
- No gas means no emissions, no gas-oil mixing, and less maintenance
- Sharpen your chain in as little as 3 seconds with the pull of a lever
Comfortable to Use
- Light weight and balance makes it easy to handle, with low vibration and silence between cuts.
See the CS300 in action
Watch the CS300 Cordless Chainsaw fell trees and cut through different types of wood. See how quick and easy it is to use the built-in PowerSharp® chain sharpening system.
How much work can I do?
The chart below shows the approximate number of 2-3 inch cuts you can make using each battery on a full charge.
The CS300 is the only battery powered self-sharpening chainsaw available today. With the built-in PowerSharp Sharpening System, there’s no more downtime due to a dull chain. Simply pull the lever for 3-5 seconds and the chain works like new.