This product is only available through retailers or servicing dealers.
The CS300 Self-Sharpening Cordless Chainsaw cuts trees and limbs quickly and easily, tackling even the toughest jobs. Made by the world's leading saw chain manufacturer, this chainsaw has a 16" chain that you can sharpen on the saw in 3 seconds with the pull of a lever. The brushless motor delivers a powerful combination of speed and torque. Premium battery technology provides constant no-fade power and longer run-times -- up to 600 cuts per charge. Part of Oregon’s 40V Max Cordless Tool System, a line of powerful, emissions-free tools. Includes one 6.0 Ah battery and one rapid charger.
- Chainsaw starts with the pull of a trigger – no pull cords
- Includes 16” guide bar and PowerSharp chain, which minimizes downtime by allowing you to sharpen your saw right on the chain within seconds
- The chain stays oiled using the built-in Lubri-Tec oiling system which reduces chain friction and increases the saw’s run time
- Brushless motor provides increased efficiency and power output
- Overload protection – motor shuts off automatically if chainsaw is pushed too hard
- Lightweight for comfort and ease of use
- Silent between cuts
- Easy to assemble. All you need to do is put the tensioner on the guide bar and then put the bar and chain on the saw.
- Battery can be recharged up to 1,000 times
- Make up 600 2-3 inch cuts when the 6.0 Ah battery is fully charged
- Pole saw is CARB compliant and can be shipped to California
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Weight||2.8 Lb|
|Charger Output||4 Amp|
|Chain Tensioning System||tool-less|
|No Load Chain Speed||2796 FPM|
|Oil Tank Capacity||4.1 oz|
|Run Time||Up to 600|
|Trigger Type||Variable speed|
|Weight (with Packaging)||20.56 Lb|
Average Customer Rating
Be the first to review this product.