CS300 Cordless Chainsaw
The CS300 Cordless Chainsaw gives you power to do any job. Premium battery cell technology provides no-fade run-time – up to 600 cuts between charges. Save time with PowerSharp – the built in chain sharpening system – and work comfortably with the CS300’s ergonomic design.
Why Get an Oregon Cordless Chainsaw?
- No pull cords, the CS300 starts with the pull of a trigger
Lithium Ion Power
- Premium cell technology means constant no-fade power and longer run times
No Gas Required
- No gas means no emissions, no gas-oil mixing, and less maintenance
- Sharpen your chain in as little as 3 seconds with the pull of a lever
Comfortable to Use
- Light weight and balance makes it easy to handle, with low vibration and silence between cuts.
How much work can I do?
The chart below shows the approximate number of 2-3 inch cuts you can make using each battery on a full charge.
The CS300 is the only battery powered self-sharpening chainsaw available today. With the built-in PowerSharp Sharpening System, there’s no more downtime due to a dull chain. Simply pull the lever for 3-5 seconds and the chain works like new.