Out of Stock
- Constant no-fade power thanks to the premium battery pack
- Make up to 500 cuts on 2-3” diameter limbs using the 4.0 Ah lithium ion battery
- Starts instantly, so you don’t have to deal with the hassle of pull cords or wait for the saw to warm up
- 8 inch bar has a compact cutting head which allows you to reach far away branches and gives you better balance
- Work comfortably thanks to the PS250’s ergonomic design. The mid-mount motor makes it less bulky than other pole saws, so it’s easy to maneuver
- Extendable reach – You can extend the shaft up to 10.1 feet and reach up to 15 feet from the ground.
- Battery can be recharged up to 1,000 times
- Pole saw is CARB compliant and can be shipped to California
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Lithium Carbonate, which is known to cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Outdoor Power Equipment, Cordless|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Weight||2.7 Lb|
|Charger Output||1.8 Amp|
|Charge Time||240 minutes|
|Certification||UL Listed products|
|No Load Chain Speed||14.4 mps|
|Oil Tank Capacity||3.4 oz|
|Run Time||Up to 500 2"-3" material cuts|
|Trigger Type||Variable speed|
|Pole Saw Length||From 7'3" to 10'2"|
|Weight (with Packaging)||22 Lb|
|PS250 Pole Saw Manual|
Single Rivet Guide Bar, 8"
The lightweight, easy to maneuver guide bar for occasional woodcutters using small electric and gasoline powered chain saws.Learn More
AdvanceCut™ Saw Chain, 8"
Oregon 90PX chain offers higher chain efficiency, ideal for small, low powered saws great for landscapers and homeowners. The .043" gauge narrow kerf cutting systems increase efficiency. They need less power from the saw than standard cutting systems.Learn More
Average Customer Rating
Showing reviews 1 of 1
Ever seen a logger with a SunJoe? EGO? NO- Oregon
I researched the heck out of extendable pole saws. The winner was and is the PS250. It took about 15 mins to assemble after reading the manual. The decision over others incl. Stihl was the mid mount motor and 3/8 inch chain blade. Others have 1/4 which is difficult to find. Stihl had its motor at the blade and why would I want to lift that 12-14 feet in the air. Love the product. Love the support. Just ordered a LM400 lawn mower now that I see the quality of the products.