PS250 Cordless Pole Saw
Oregon’s PS250 Cordless Pole Saw gives you precision, power, and the speed to trim or prune high branches, limbs, and vines on your property. The PS250 is part of our 40V Max Cordless Tool System, which is renowned for zero emissions without sacrificing power. Enjoy up to 15' of access with the extendable shaft. You’ll also work in comfort because of the PS250’s superior ergonomic design – the mid-mount motor and slim cutting head provides better balance so you can finish your day of yardwork strong.
Why Get an Oregon PS250 Pole Saw?
- Powerful and Quiet.
- Reach high branches, vines, and limbs.
- The PS250’s extendable reach and adjustable collar allow you to extend the shaft up to 10.1' for a reach up to 15' from the ground level.
- You’ll have plenty of run-time to tackle a day of yardwork with the PS250’s 40V Max lithium ion battery.
- Choose three power configurations, depending on your workload.
- You will work comfortably with less fatigue because of the PS250’s ergonomic design.
- The mid-mount motor places the majority of the weight in the middle of the PS250.
- You’ll also have better balance because of the slim, compact head.
Powerful and Quiet
- The PS250's chain is also ergonomically designed for low vibration and low kickback, making your work more efficient.
- The PS250 is also quieter than gas models between cuts.
Watch the PS250 Cordless Pole Saw In Action
Watch how an afternoon of yardwork is faster, quieter, and more comfortable because of the PS250 Cordless Pole Saw’s 40V Max battery, ergonomic design, and lighter weight.
How Much Work Can I Do?
The chart below shows up to how many cuts the PS250 Cordless Pole Saw can make on 2-3" diameter limbs using a 40V Max lithium ion battery on a full charge.
PS250 Cordless Pole Saw Tool Tip
Allow the PS250 Cordless Pole Saw to reach full speed before you make contact with a branch. Apply light pressure to prune lower limbs first, then move higher. Cut the ends of longer limbs first, and then prune the branch closer to the trunk.