ST275 Cordless Trimmer/Edger
Beautify your landscape quickly and easily with Oregon's ST275 Cordless Trimmer/Edger. It features a Gator SpeedLoad trimmer head, allowing you to reload trimmer line in 20 seconds or less. The ST275 Cordless Trimmer/Edger is part of our 40V Max line-up which is renowned for zero emissions without sacrificing power.
Why Choose the Oregon ST275 Cordless Trimmer/Edger?
- Spooling and winding trimmer line is a thing of the past with the Gator SpeedLoad.
- Simply pop the pre-wound trimmer disk in, and you’re good to go.
- Work comfortably with less fatigue because of the ST275’s ergonomic design.
- The handles allow a more comfortable grip.
- The ST275 can quickly convert from trimmer to edger by simply flipping the edge guard down so that it protrudes from the trimmer and clicks into place.
Watch the ST275 Cordless Trimmer/Edger In Action
Watch how trimming and edging your lawn is faster, more convenient, and more comfortable because of the ST275 Cordless Trimmer/Edger’s Gator SpeedLoad trimmer head, ergonomic design, and lighter weight.
How Much Work Can I Do?
The chart below shows approximately how many minutes the ST275 can run using a battery on a full charge.
Gator SpeedLoad Trimmer Head
Replace trimmer line in as little as 20 seconds with the Gator SpeedLoad. A unique disk that simply pops into place, Gator SpeedLoad replaces the usual tangle of trimmer line. Gator SpeedLoad disks last up to two times longer than typical line - which means you'll spend more time on the job and less time reloading.
ST275 Cordless Trimmer/Edger Tool Tip
Pull the ST275’s variable-speed trigger high or low enough to accommodate different jobs in your yard. A full trigger won't cut grass near a flower bed more precisely — just pull it high enough to cut the grass near the bed. This will help extend the life of your trimmer line and make your trimming more efficient. The cordless string trimmer’s variable-speed trigger allows you to remain in control of line speed.