|Weight (with Packaging)||1.48 Lb|
This product is only available through retailers or servicing dealers.
- Powerful motor: Runs at an optimum 25,000 RPM
- Includes both a 12-volt car adapter and battery clips for convenient use anywhere
- Includes one each 5/32"(4.0mm), 3/16" (4.8mm) and 7/32" (5.5mm) sharpening stones and a collet wrench
- Simple sharpening angle adjustment guide for accuracy
- Sharpens any round-ground 1/4", 3/8" Low Profile, .325", 3/8" or .404" chain
- High impact housing holds a powerful motor that runs at an optimum 25,000 rpm
- Shank lock feature allows easier stone replacement
- Replacement sharpening stones available
Average Customer Rating
Showing reviews 5 of 6
Worst directions ever. Combined with Oregon chin package with NO sharpening info on package equals a lose-lose situation.
Common, directions are a waste of time. Skip it and attempt to find someone who can explain directions.
Should include better instructions to use the product.
Not for a noob.
I've never sharpened a chainsaw before and figured the suresharp would make it easier. Looked at the instructions and have no idea what to do. I'll have to figure it out before I can comment on how well it works.
Charged one time then couldn’t get it to charge. Tried customer support 3 times, got cut off each time.
Instruction are lacking seriously, but the tool is amazing.
I love the tool, it work very well and powered 12V makes it very portable. Where I have less good words, is the EXTREMELY poor instructions. Even on youtube, the Oregon guy don't even show how to make the ajustments prior to grind, which is unacceptable, because it's the reason this tool exist ! I got to figure out myself how to make the ajustment to get precise and consistent results ! I even ended by publishing on youtube to show how I beleive this tool is design to be use !!! Anyway, is you know how to ajust it it's a super good tool that I really appreciate and I will not go back sharpening my blade by hand, this tool is to good.