The lightweight, easy to maneuver guide bar for occasional woodcutters using small electric and gasoline powered chain saws.
- Designed to pair with Oregon® 90 series narrow kerf chain
- Reversible for longer life
- Better control, less kickback
- Pitch: 3/8" low profile, Gauge: .043", chain drive link count: 33
- Fits Craftsman, Homelite, Poulan and others, for additional fit information please see the part finder.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight (with Packaging)||0.535 Lb|
Need Help ? Contact Customer Service at +1 800-223-5168 or email us at email@example.com
315.341300, 315.34131, 358.79240 Pole Saw, 358.79245 Pole Saw, 79246 Pole Saw, CMCCSP20
GC 2128C Combi Pole Saw
810 EPT, ES 300 (Electric), PP 445, PP 5000P, PP258TP, PP28PD, PP338PT, PP446T, PR25PS, PR28PS
RM2599 Pole Saw
PS720r, TBPS-8DL, Troy-Bilt Dura-Lite Pole Saw