The 10612X Power Mate Rim Sprocket is a 7-tooth, .404" rim sprocket for all types of chain saw users. The rim sprocket is designed for maximum chain bar and groove alignment, resulting in a longer operational life and lower overall costs. The sprocket's two-piece design includes a drum with a replacable rim which can be replaced multiple times before the entire unit needs to be replaced. Replace the sprocket every three rims.
- Pitch: .404", Size: Standard 7 Spline, Tooth Count: 7
- Two-piece design includes a drum with a replaceable rim, allowing rim to be replaced multiple times before the entire unit is replaced
- Extend operational life by maximizing chain and bar groove alignment
- For best performance, replace every three rims
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight (with Packaging)||0.64 Lb|