- Get to work right away with the instant start capability
- Low noise, silent between cuts
- The chain stays oiled using the built-in Lubri-Tec oiling system which reduces chain friction and increases the saw’s run time
- Tighten chain directly on the saw without additional tools
- 15 amps provide plenty of power behind each cut
- Includes 16” guide bar and ControlCut chain, a low vibration and low kickback chain suitable for all day cutting
- Chain brake for added safety
- Easy to assemble. Just put the tensioner on the guide bar and the bar and chain on the saw.
- Chainsaw is CARB compliant and can be shipped to California
|Weight (with Packaging)||14.575 Lb|
Average Customer Rating
Showing reviews 1 of 1
This is not my first electric chainsaw, but it is by far the best. The 15 amp rating compared to most saws having only 12 amps makes a big (25%) difference. The no-tool chain tensioning feature works great; better than the $227 Makita I rented before buying this saw. I put it through its paces clearing brush and trees ahead of a fencing project. I didn't have to touch the tension adjustment once in 3 days. A tip I got from customer support was to avoid overfilling the oil tank because the air vent is in the neck of the tank. If it gets blocked the oil won't flow and problems will follow. Customer support (for a problem so stupid I will never admit to) was top tier. Professional, courteous, and not willing to give up until the issue was resolved.