- Includes both a 12-volt car adapter and battery clips for convenient use anywhere
- Includes one each 5/32"(4.0mm), 3/16" (4.8mm) and 7/32" (5.5mm) sharpening stones and a collet wrench
- Simple sharpening angle adjustment guide for accuracy
- Sharpens any round-ground 1/4", 3/8" Low Profile, .325", 3/8" or .404" chain
- High impact housing holds a powerful motor that runs at an optimum 25,000 rpm
- Shank lock feature allows easier stone replacement
- Replacement sharpening stones available
|Weight (with Packaging)||1.708 Lb|
Average Customer Rating
Showing reviews 1 of 1
Instruction are lacking seriously, but the tool is amazing.
I love the tool, it work very well and powered 12V makes it very portable. Where I have less good words, is the EXTREMELY poor instructions. Even on youtube, the Oregon guy don't even show how to make the ajustments prior to grind, which is unacceptable, because it's the reason this tool exist ! I got to figure out myself how to make the ajustment to get precise and consistent results ! I even ended by publishing on youtube to show how I beleive this tool is design to be use !!! Anyway, is you know how to ajust it it's a super good tool that I really appreciate and I will not go back sharpening my blade by hand, this tool is to good.