Out of Stock
The Oregon 520-120 120V Saw Chain Bench Grinder combines premium quality and ease of use for high volume sharpening, featuring a sharp design and a newly engineered vise for improved performance. This saw chain bench grinder is for high volume sharpening and occasional use. The saw chain bench grinder combines powerful performance with premium quality you can trust from Oregon. This saw chain bench grinder features a top plate and down angle adjustments, self-centering chain vise and customizable vise handle positioning, and an integrated light. Get the job done right with this durable bench grinder!
- Includes: Grinder, a dressing brick and profile guide, operator instructions plus two grinding wheels (3.2mm & 4.7mm) and a 6.0mm flat profile disc for depth gauge maintenance
- Grinding wheel wear adjustment
- Indexing chain stop assembly
- Motor-head release button.
- Longer, self-centering, forward/aft sliding vise.
- Built-in light and one-way motor rotation for safe operation.
- Grinds all chains up to .404" pitch out of the box. Vise assembly for 3/4" pitch available separately.
- Includes three grinding wheels for sharpening 1/4", 3/8" Low Profile, .325", .325, 3/8", .404" , 3/4" pitch chain and depth gauge grinding, a dressing brick and a quick template.
- Single phase, direct-drive, one-way, 120V, 60Hz, 4.3A, 300W, 3400 RPM, 0.4 HP motor.
- 20 lbs. weight and 19-1/2" height.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead; which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.