This product is only available through retailers or servicing dealers.
The 3500 Series log slitters provide all the power needed to split even the most knotty, stringy hard woods you can find. Powered by a Briggs & Stratton or Honda engine, you will not be dissapointed.
- Oregon 30 Ton Log Splitter with Briggs & Stratton XR1450 360cc Engine
- High-strength Heavy-duty H-beam Design – Robotically welded beam with welded stripper plates and log cradles engineered to handle the high tonnage rates time and time again for years of trouble-free operation.
- Horizontal & Vertical Operation – Oregon allows flexibility for splitting logs horizontally for an assembly line approach or vertically for the thick and heavy logs.
- Log Catcher Included – All Oregon log splitters include a log catcher for easy horizontal splitting.
- Optimized Wedge – All Oregon log splitters include an optimized welded wedge with optimal knife edge and separator for efficient splitting.
|Cycle Time||12.7 seconds|
|Engine Size||360 cc|
|Hydraulic Capacity||6.6 gal|
|Weight (with Packaging)||575 Lb|