This product is only available through retailers or servicing dealers.
- Oregon 30 Ton Log Splitter with Briggs & Stratton XR1150 250cc Engine
- High-strength Heavy-duty H-beam Design – Robotically welded beam with welded stripper plates and log cradles engineered to handle the high tonnage rates time and time again for years of trouble-free operation.
- Horizontal & Vertical Operation – Oregon allows flexibility for splitting logs horizontally for an assembly line approach or vertically for the thick and heavy logs.
- Log Catcher Included – All Oregon log splitters include a log catcher for easy horizontal splitting.
- Optimized Wedge – All Oregon log splitters include an optimized welded wedge with optimal knife edge and separator for efficient splitting.
|Cycle Time||12.9 seconds|
|Engine Size||250 cc|
|Hydraulic Capacity||6 gal|
|Weight (with Packaging)||500 Lb|
Average Customer Rating
Showing reviews 1 of 1
The rail design is an improvement over splitters using an I beam . The commercial Briggs engine on this splitter is good. For 50# logs, I like to run horizontal mode. I bought an extra log catcher to have on both sides. Powerful, good speed. The pin on the rear stabizing foot is already bent because of too much leverage on that small pin.