This product is only available through retailers or servicing dealers.
The 25 Ton, 2500 Series log splitter was designed with the home owner in mind, providing the power and durability required to meet your needs. This 11.2-second cycle time log splitter will help you get the job done right.
- Oregon 25 Ton Log Splitter with Briggs & Stratton CR950 208cc Engine
- High-strength Heavy-duty H-beam Design – Robotically welded beam with welded stripper plates and log cradles engineered to handle the high tonnage rates time and time again for years of trouble-free operation.
- Horizontal & Vertical Operation – Oregon allows flexibility for splitting logs horizontally for an assembly line approach or vertically for the thick and heavy logs.
- Log Catcher Included – All Oregon log splitters include a log catcher for easy horizontal splitting.
- Optimized Wedge – All Oregon log splitters include an optimized welded wedge with optimal knife edge and separator for efficient splitting.
|Cycle Time||11.2 seconds|
|Engine Size||208 cc|
|Hydraulic Capacity||4.5 gal|
|Weight (with Packaging)||459 Lb|