If you are looking for a high-power, low-noise electric chainsaw for trimming branches and limbs in your yard, the Oregon CS1400 corded chainsaw is the right choice. Save yourself time and hassle, since the CS1400 starts instantly and doesn’t require any gas-oil mixing. Made by the world's leading saw chain manufacturer, this chainsaw features a 16" chain that you can tighten without tools by using the built-in tensioning ring. The automatic oiler distributes oil on the bar and chain while on the saw, keeping your chainsaw lubricated and preventing premature wear.
- Powerful performance: 15 amp electric chainsaw with integrated chain brake. Ideal saw for professionals and homeowners who cut wood in harsh environments. Low vibration, low kickback saw
- Clever design: 16in chainsaw with built-in chain tightening system doesn't require any tools. Other features include oil level window and front hand guard to protect from flying debris. Silent between cuts
- Automatic oiler: The automatic oiler distributes oil on the bar and chain while on the saw, keeping your chainsaw lubricated and preventing premature wear
- Tighten chain directly on the saw without additional tools
- Ergonomic: Lightweight and balanced, low vibration, over-mold comfortable handle. 2 year warranty included. Includes 1 x electric chainsaw, 16 inch guide bar and chain
- ControlCut Saw Chain: This Oregon chainsaw comes with a low maintenance chain included, which produces a smooth cut every time and stays sharper for longer
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.