|Weight (with Packaging)||4.72 Lb|
|Net Weight Carton||47.25 Lb|
Providing the durable quality and performance expected from Oregon, this standard duty bench grinder features and outstanding look and ergonomic handle design for comfort.
- Must have tool for repairing chains and making loops from reels
- Produces consistent rivet spins and minimizes risk of chain breakage.
- Includes anvils and take up handles to spin all chain rivets up to.404".
- Ergonomic handle design provides comfort during spinning
- WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead; which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
A stand out in any shop, this bench model chain breaker features a sturdy build and ergonomic handle to punch out any 1/4", 3/8" Low Profile, .325", 3/8", .404" pitch saw chain rivet.
The Oregon 520-120 120V Saw Chain Bench Grinder combines premium quality and ease of use for high volume sharpening, featuring a sharp design and a newly engineered vise for improved performance. This saw chain bench grinder is for high volume sharpening and occasional use. The saw chain bench grinder combines powerful performance with premium quality you can trust from Oregon. This saw chain bench grinder features a top plate and down angle adjustments, self-centering chain vise and customizable vise handle positioning, and an integrated light. Get the job done right with this durable bench grinder!
A heavy weight champion of hand-operated rivet spinners, designed to meet all rivet spinning needs.