|Weight (with Packaging)||0.25 Lb|
|Net Weight Carton||1.5 Lb|
This Oregon 5.5" Felling Wedge lets you enjoy enhanced safety and consistent results when felling or bucking. Designed to prevent notches pinching chainsaw bars, and encourage trees to fall in the direction of the notch cut, this hard-wearing felling wedge is an essential tool for any felling and bucking tasks. Lightweight, yet highly durable, this wedge promises consistently satisfying results and will continue working perfectly after hours of regular use. Its compact 5.5" size makes it easily portable and ideal for small-to-medium sized trees, while the serrations embedded in the largest face will hold it firmly in place when in use.
- Prevent trees from pinching your chainsaw bar when felling or bucking and help them fall the right way with this Oregon 5.5 inch felling wedge
- Made from quality plastic and designed for regular use, this felling wedge for tree cutting is highly durable, yet lightweight and easy to transport
- Serrations on the largest side help to hold the wedge in place, preventing the need to stop and reset when you have both hands on your chainsaw
- The compact 5.5" size makes this felling wedge easy to carry in pockets and belts, and ideal for use on small to medium sized trees
- Product dimensions: 2 x 3 x 5.5 inches. Weight: 3.2 oz. Also available in 8 inch, 10 inch, and 12 inch sizes