This product has been discontinued. To see if there’s a substitution that meets your needs, please contact Technical Services at 800-223-5168 or use our Part Finder.
This hitch pin is designed for today's demanding applications. It is made from high strength steel as well as heat treated for peak performance and includes a zinc plated 'R' clip. It has a pin diameter of 1/2", a usable length of 3-5/8" and an overall length of 6-5/8" with a weight of .7lbs.
- Designed for today’s demanding applications
- Grade 5 performance, forged from high-strength steel and heat-treated
- Includes zinc-plated ‘R’ clip
- Larger, rubber-covered handle for more comfortable grip
- Invest in premium Oregon® replacement parts – built to meet or exceed your original equipment standards. Guaranteed.
- Dimensions: 1/2" D, 3-5/8" usable length, 6-5/8" overall length