Move through work quickly with the Oregon ® Gator® G5™ 95-601, a blade that sets the industry standard. The Gator® G5™ stands up to any workload with an improved cutting performance, which stays sharper and stronger longer than the standard manufacturer blade. It’s not a replacement blade. It’s an upgrade.
- Center hole: 13/16"
- Tungsten carbide is “fused” into the blade – creating an ultra-hard layer at the cutting edge and increasing the time between sharpening
- X-Tended Cutting Length™ optimizes the cutting efficiency with each revolution
- Gator Mulcher® provides cleaner, more efficient cutting performance can eliminate the need to bag, saving time and hassle
- The aggressive blade angle increases air flow to push debris up-and-out for superior bagging or side discharge
- Replaces major brand: John Deere
- WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight (with Packaging)||2.738 Lb|
Need Help? Contact Customer Service at 800-223-5168 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org