- Includes 18” guide bar and PowerSharp chain, which minimizes downtime by allowing you to sharpen your chain on the saw in 3 seconds or less.
- The chain stays oiled using the built-in Lubri-Tec oiling system which reduces chain friction and increases the saw’s run time.
- Get to work right away with the instant start capability
- Low noise, silent between cuts
- Easy to assemble. Just put the tensioner on the guide bar and the bar and chain on the saw.
- Chain brake for added safety
- 15 amps provide plenty of power behind each cut
- Chainsaw is CARB compliant and can be shipped for California
|Weight (with Packaging)||15.96 Lb|
Average Customer Rating
Showing reviews 1 of 1
CS 1500 Chainsaw
Had lots of tree issues this spring with ice storm in Michigan. I used my CS1500 to take of the entire problem Cut for over 24 hours in total. All I can say is this is a great saw. Also cut up cherry tree taken down last year. Main trunk is 14". Worked 6 1/2 hours today. Saw worked like a champ. This is very hard wood. Sharpener and tensioner are outstanding. What a time saver. Love it!!!