Out of Stock
- Includes 18” guide bar and PowerSharp chain, which minimizes downtime by allowing you to sharpen your chain on the saw in 3 seconds or less.
- The chain stays oiled using the built-in Lubri-Tec oiling system which reduces chain friction and increases the saw’s run time.
- Get to work right away with the instant start capability
- Low noise, silent between cuts
- Easy to assemble. Just put the tensioner on the guide bar and the bar and chain on the saw.
- Chain brake for added safety
- 15 amps provide plenty of power behind each cut
- Chainsaw is CARB compliant and can be shipped for California
|Weight (with Packaging)||15.96 Lb|
Average Customer Rating
Loved it at first but now the chain jumps off every 10 cuts or so. Kind of a pain in the butt and not worth it.
Quite the beast.
I have had this little saw for about a year now and it is quite the beast. The thing tears right through hardwood as well as softer woods. The chain holds out pretty well, but it sharpens just great and almost to factory sharpness. Just a great little saw and I use it quite a bit to cut up my winter firewood supply.
I've used this for 2 years now with zero problems. It is very easy to keep clean and maintain, which makes it more likely you'll do it ;) I've done the professional chainsaw operators course and found the sharpening feature on this saw to be much less hassle than a regular chain, especially over a whole day's work. I use it mainly for blocking up to 14" hardwood logs, but have used it in the woods with a small generator and 12 AWG extension cord to take down the odd tree for friends, up to 20" diameter. Highly recommended.
Have used this saw for 2 years now, cutting many madrone & oak trees up to about 20" diameter. Plenty of power, easy to use and the chain stays sharp with built in sharpener. Bought a 12 gauge 100' extension cord and have had no problems. I would recommend this saw.
CS 1500 Chainsaw
Had lots of tree issues this spring with ice storm in Michigan. I used my CS1500 to take of the entire problem Cut for over 24 hours in total. All I can say is this is a great saw. Also cut up cherry tree taken down last year. Main trunk is 14". Worked 6 1/2 hours today. Saw worked like a champ. This is very hard wood. Sharpener and tensioner are outstanding. What a time saver. Love it!!!