The lightweight, durable and easy to maneuver guide bar for light commercial and occasional woodcutters using small to mid-size saws. This bar is designed especially to be used with a narrow kerf cutting system for faster, more efficent cutting.
- Multi-rivet sprocket for long nose life
- Lubritec™ system keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Better control, less kickback
- Pitch: .325" Narrow Kerf, Gauge: .050", chain drive link count: 56
- .325" narrow-kerf chain and bar must be used together.
- Fits Craftsman, Homelite, Poulan and others, for additional fit information please see the part finder.
|Guide Bar Code||MLB|
|Guard Mate Compatible||No|
|Bar Nose Radius||Small|
|Sprocket Nose Tooth Count||10|
|Weight (with Packaging)||1.266 Lb|
Need Help? Contact Customer Service at 800-223-5168 or email us at email@example.com