This product has been discontinued. To see if there’s a substitution that meets your needs, please contact Technical Services at 800-223-5168 or use our Part Finder.
- More precise cutting from a stiffer bar
- Provides better balance on smaller saws
- Lighter weight means less fatigue
- Longer nose life and better performance with a new sprocket nose system
- Reduced rail wear and more precise cutting via better chain fitup
- Pitch: .325", Gauge: .050", chain drive link count: 64
- Fits Craftsman, Homelite, Poulan and others, for additional fit information please see the part finder.
|Guide Bar Code||VXLG|
|Guard Mate Compatible||No|
|Weight (with Packaging)||1.495 Lb|
Bar and Chain Lube, 1 Quart
This bar and chain lube is specially compounded to provide extra high tackiness and prevent "throw off" even under adverse weather conditions. Provides maximum engine power, low friction, and faster cutting time. High film-strength prevents wear or scuffing of chain links and bars while protecting metal parts against corrosion and rust. Resists build-up of deposits such as pitch, sap or gum.Learn More