The lightweight, easy to maneuver guide bar for occasional woodcutters using small electric and gasoline powered chain saws. Tension your chain right on the saw using the Intenz self tensioning feature.
- Intenz® tensioning mechanism built into the guide bar itself
- Reversible for longer life
- Better control, less kickback
- Pitch: 3/8" low profile, Gauge: .050", chain drive link count: 44
- Fits Echo, Power Pruner, Redmax and others, for additional fit information please see the part finder.
- Chainsaws originally equipped with an Intenz® bar, do not have a “bar-adjustment pin” for tensioning the chain. Use ONLY an Intenz® bar when replacing the guide bar on these saws.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight (with Packaging)||0.942 Lb|
Need Help? Contact Customer Service at 800-223-5168 or email us at email@example.com