Single Rivet Guide Bars
Single rivet guide bars are designed with maneuverability and ease in mind. They make working on your property quick and easy by using premium light-weight technology that is made to last.
Light-Weight & Versatile
- Slim and symmetrical contour means a lighter guide bar
- Small nose-radius reduces kickback and improves maneuverability
- Some models can be fitted with high quality add-on features such as PowerSharp® and Guard Mate®
- Intenz single rivet guide bars include a built-in chain tensioning mechanism
- Bar lengths 8 to 18“
- Recommended Saw Sizes: up to 2.5 in (41 cc)
Single Rivet Guide Bar
Certain single rivet guide bar models allow you to attach or mount the PowerSharp® bar mount sharpener, the Guard Mate® tip guard, or a combination of these features.See products
Find a full selection of guide bars specifically made to fit your chainsaw.
Find the answers to frequently asked questions about guide bars – including how to know what size guide bar you have and how to clean your guide bar.
Our goal is to help you get the job done right with outstanding products that perform to your full satisfaction. Oregon warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original purchaser.