ST120VX String Trimmer
Oregon's Professional Series ST120VX String Trimmer is a fully electric trimmer with the power and torque to beat many mid-range gas tools. The ST120VX is unmatched in power-to-weight ratio, so it is light enough to reduce fatigue without losing cutting power. It packs all the professional grade power you’ll need to get the job done on site.
Why Choose the Oregon ST120VX String Trimmer?
- Cut through tough weeds, grass, and vegetation quickly and efficiently with the 16.5 cutting width, professional-grade Lightning Load bump-feed trimmer head.
- On-demand Torque Boost™ automatically applies more power when it senses heavier materials, allowing the heavy-gauge Gatorline trimmer line to cut through tough vegetation.
- Work in a noise restricted area? No problem: choose the Stealth Mode™ option for a whisper-quiet 52 dB(A).
- The ST120VX still delivers 62 dB(A) when you choose the high output option.
- The ST120VX carries the distinctive California Air Resource Board Blue Sky Zero Emission Equipment Certification
- This IP56 rated ST120VX is built to withstand any weather conditions.
Watch the ST120VX String Trimmer In Action
You’ll never lack power with the ST120VX String Trimmer. The ST120VX uses Torque Boost™ smart technology to automatically apply more power when you need it. Cut through weeds, grass, and tough vegetation on your customers’ properties fast and efficiently with a 16.5" cutting width.
Power in Numbers
Cut through your work in any weather with a relentless 5,500 RPM cutting speed and IP56 ingress protection rating.