If you need ripping chain that turns raw timber into boards and planks, Oregon’s RipCut saw chain is made specifically for you. RipCut’s Micro Chisel cutters create smooth ripping cuts that are perfect for chain-type sawmills.
RipCut Saw Chain
The following RipCut saw chain versions have ripping chain application grinds for making dimensional boards and planks from timber:
72, 73, 75RD
27RX is a super-skip sequence that allows greater chip clearance when making extra wide cuts.
Features & Specs
- Ripping chain makes cuts parallel to the wood grain
- Exclusive OCS-01 steel for greater durability
- Not for hand-held use
LubriTec Lubrication System
- Keeps saw chain oiled for less friction and a longer lifespan
- 3/8“/.50-.58-.63/Standard (72-73-75RD)
- .404“/.63/Standard (27R)
- .404“/.63/Super-Skip (27RX)
- For ripping cuts only. Do not use RipCut saw chain for any type of cutting other than ripping