For professionals who want more productivity on the job, PowerSharp is the ideal sharpening system for saw chain. The bar-mount sharpener is light-weight, simple to use, and saves you time. Sharpen on the saw, on the job, in seconds.
PowerSharp Saw Chain
PowerSharp allows you to quickly and easily sharpen chain while still on the saw, while other chain types require you to manually file and grind chain to maintain sharpness.See products
Features & Specs
- Sharpen on the saw in 3 seconds
- Saw chain is made exclusively for the PowerSharp sharpening system
LubriTec Lubrication System
- Keeps saw chain oiled for less friction and a longer lifespan
Pitch / Gauge / Sequence
- 3/8" low profile / 0.050 / Standard
- Up to 18"
- Compatible with certain models of the following brands: Craftsman, Cub Cadet, Dolmar, Echo, Efco, Homelite, Husqvarna, John Deere, Jonsered, Makita, Olympyk (Oleo-Mac), Poulan/Poulan Pro, Power Pruner/Echo Power Pruner, Redmax
PowerSharp How it Works
The PowerSharp sharpening system includes the PowerSharp chain, the PowerSharp guide bar, and the PowerSharp bar-mount sharpener. Together, they make sharpening simple and easy. Note: PowerSharp fits most popular chainsaw brands.
PowerSharp bar-mount sharpener and guide bar
Bar-Mount Sharpener and Guide Bar
The PowerSharp bar-mount sharpener and guide bar are part of the PowerSharp sharpening system. Use only with PowerSharp saw chain and sharpening stone.See products
Features & Specs
- Bar-mount sharpener clamps easily to bar tip
- Small, light-weight, and portable
- The guide bar is slim and reversible
- Smaller-radius nose reduces kickback
- 14" to 18"