- Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile™, gauge: .050", drive link count: 55
- Fast, Easy, Portable, Precise, Tough
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- For saw sizes up to 42 cc
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight (with Packaging)||2.81 Lb|
Bar and Chain Lube, 1 Quart
This bar and chain lube is specially compounded to provide extra high tackiness and prevent "throw off" even under adverse weather conditions. Provides maximum engine power, low friction, and faster cutting time. High film-strength prevents wear or scuffing of chain links and bars while protecting metal parts against corrosion and rust. Resists build-up of deposits such as pitch, sap or gum.Learn More
Black Apron Chaps, Size 40
Comfortable protection for your legs while logging or using your chainsaw in apron chaps design, with 8 layers breathable warp knit chainsaw protection.Learn More
Chain Saw Gloves
Chainsaw gloves with left-hand saw protectionLearn More
PowerSharp® Chain and Stone, 16"
Now you can sharpen fast, easy, and on the saw with the PowerSharp® system. Go from dull to sharp in just three seconds with this easy-to sharpening system. A simple attachment lets you sharpen your chain in three easy steps.Learn More