Power Mate Rim Sprocket System, 325-7 Small 7
The Oregon 100758X Power Mate Rim Sprocket System includes a .325" pitch, small 7 Spline (SM7) rim sprocket that can be used on all types of chain saws. This sprocket allows you to extend operational life by maximizing chain and bar groove alignment, all while reducing your overall costs. The sprocket system's two-piece design includes a drum with replaceable rim, allowing the rim to be replaced multiple times before you need to get a new unit. This sprocket system should be replaced every three rims.
- Pitch: .325", Size: Small 7 Spline, Tooth Count: 7
- Two-piece design includes a drum with a replaceable rim, allowing rim to be replaced multiple times before the entire unit is replaced
- Extend operational life by maximizing chain and bar groove alignment
- For best performance, replace every three rims
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight (with Packaging)||0.36 Lb|
Need Help ? Contact Customer Service at +1 800-223-5168 or email us at email@example.com
Husqvarna - 254
For use after serial number 345-0001.
Husqvarna - 254XP
For use after serial number 345-0001 with oil pump drive.
Husqvarna - 257
For use after serial number 314-0001 with oil pump drive.