The CS300 Self-Sharpening Cordless Chainsaw cuts trees and limbs quickly and easily, tackling even the toughest jobs. Made by the world's leading saw chain manufacturer, this chainsaw features a 16" chain that you can sharpen on the saw in 3 seconds with the pull of a lever. The brushless motor delivers a powerful combination of speed and torque. Premium battery technology provides constant no-fade power and longer run-times -- up to 600 cuts per charge. Part of Oregon’s 40V Max Cordless Tool System, a line of powerful, emissions-free tools. Battery and charger not included.
- Brushless motor provides increased efficiency and power output
- PowerSharp chain minimizes downtime by allowing you to sharpen your saw right on the chain within seconds
- Lightweight for comfort and ease of use
- Silent between cuts
- Chainsaw starts with the pull of a trigger – no pull cords
- Battery can be recharged up to 1,000 times
- The chain stays oiled using the built-in Lubri-Tec oiling system which reduces chain friction and increases the saw’s run time
- Overload protection – motor shuts off automatically if chainsaw is pushed too hard
- Easy to assemble. All you need to do is put the tensioner on the guide bar and then put the bar and chain on the saw.
- Chainsaw is CARB compliant and can be shipped to California
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Lithium Carbonate, which is known to cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight (with Packaging)||14 Lb|