The CS300 Self-Sharpening Cordless Chainsaw cuts trees and limbs quickly and easily, tackling even the toughest jobs. Made by the world's leading saw chain manufacturer, this chainsaw has a 16" chain that you can sharpen on the saw in 3 seconds with the pull of a lever. The brushless motor delivers a powerful combination of speed and torque. Premium battery technology provides constant no-fade power and longer run-times. Part of Oregon’s 40V Max Cordless Tool System, a line of powerful, emissions-free tools. Includes one 4.0 Ah battery and one standard charger.
- Brushless motor provides increased efficiency and power output
- PowerSharp chain minimizes downtime by allowing you to sharpen your saw right on the chain within seconds
- Lightweight for comfort and ease of use
- Silent between cuts
- Chainsaw starts with the pull of a trigger – no pull cords
- Battery can be recharged up to 1,000 times
- Make up 400 2-3 inch cuts when the 4.0 Ah battery is fully charged
- The chain stays oiled using the built-in Lubri-Tec oiling system which reduces chain friction and increases the saw’s run time
- Overload protection – motor shuts off automatically if chainsaw is pushed too hard
- Easy to assemble. All you need to do is put the tensioner on the guide bar and then put the bar and chain on the saw.
- Chainsaw is CARB compliant and can be shipped to California
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Lithium Carbonate, which is known to cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Weight||2.7 Lb|
|Charger Output||1.8 Amp|
|Charge Time||240 minutes|
|Chain Tensioning System||tool-less|
|No Load Chain Speed||2796 FPM|
|Oil Tank Capacity||4.1 oz|
|Run Time||Up to 400 2"-3" material cuts|
|Trigger Type||Variable speed|
|Weight (with Packaging)||18 Lb|
Tool Bag, PowerNow
The Tool Bag is designed to protect, carry, and store an Oregon Chainsaw or Blower with accessories.Learn More
Single Rivet Guide Bar, 16"
The lightweight, easy to maneuver guide bar for occasional woodcutters using small electric and gasoline powered chain saws.Learn More
16" Saw Chain for CS300
Replacement Saw Chain for chainsaw CS300, PowerSharp® 16" (including sharpening stone)Learn More
CS300 Chainsaw with 2 X 4.0 Ah Battery and Charger
The brushless motor delivers a powerful combination of speed and torque to cut through trees and limbs. Sharpen the chain in seconds with the built-in PowerSharp® system.
Average Customer Rating
Showing reviews 1 of 1
CS300 chainsaw with 4.0 ah battery
Purchased the CS300 chainsaw with 4.0 ah battery and quick charger in Dec. 2016. I have had it for almost one year and it has never disappointed. Don't get all twisted up in the comments about pressing down too hard causing the chainsaw to stall, etc. It's simpler than that. Just press the trigger and the saw will do the rest. After years of pulling the crank cords on gasoline engines until I was near the passing out stage, I could kick myself for waiting until so long to go with battery power. Great product, you won't be sorry.