The Oregon 91PXL100U ControlCut™ Saw Chain Reel is 100 feet of 3/8" low profile, .050" gauge low-kickback chain. Designed for property owners and professionals using light-weight saws, this chainsaw chain has a forgiving cutting profile. The low vibration, low-kickback semi-chisel cutters give the chain its aggressive cutting edge. The combination of the bumper drive link and depth gauge design offers reduced kickback and strong performance. Oregon 91PXL100U chain replaces Stihl 63PM3 100R.
- Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile™, gauge: .050"
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- For saw sizes up to 42 cc
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight (with Packaging)||13.95 Lb|
|Low kickback Saw Chain Warning|
Need Help ? Contact Customer Service at +1 800-223-5168 or email us at email@example.com
3637 005 1640, 63PM3100R