PowerNow™ Batteries and Chargers
Oregon’s PowerNow Batteries and Chargers deliver high-capacity, sustainable power to homeowners. The battery platform's premium 40 volt lithium-ion cell technology ensures a long run time and can be recharged up to 1000 times with either the standard or rapid charger. PowerNow Batteries and Chargers are the power source for our 40V Max line-up, which is renowned for zero emissions without sacrificing power.
Why Choose Oregon Lithium Ion Batteries and Chargers?
- You need reliable power capacity for your yardwork. Oregon 40V Max lithium ion batteries are premium lithium-ion cells that combine high-energy capacity with reliability.
Constant No-Fade Power
- Maintain constant power through discharge.
- All our Oregon 40V MAX lithium ion batteries are compatible with all our Oregon 40V Max cordless tools including the Multi-Attachment system.
- All our Oregon 40V Max lithium ion batteries are compatible with Oregon standard and rapid chargers.
- If you finish your yardwork with a half-full battery, there’s no need to fully discharge it to retain consistent power.
- Oregon 40V Max lithium ion batteries can be recharged up to 1000 times.
Battery Charge Times
This chart shows how long it takes for each Oregon 40V Max Lithium Ion Battery to charge using a standard or a rapid charger.
Work = Power x Time
Battery capacity is best measured in Watt hours (Wh) which is the combination of Voltage Power and Amp-hour (Ah) Time. For example, our 40V MAX 4.0 Ah battery provides more capacity than a 56V 2.0 Ah battery.
The Oregon® battery platform provides all the power you need to get the job done. Our PowerNow premium cell technology ensures a long run time. With proper care, they can be recharged up to 1000 times.
Designed for use with all Oregon 40V MAX* Lithium Ion Batteries, Oregon chargers are equipped with thermal and over-voltage protection circuitry that prevents damage to Oregon Battery Packs and provides safe charging.
PowerNow Batteries Tip
To maximize the life of your Oregon 40V Max Lithium Ion Batteries, follow these best practices: Remove the battery pack from the 40V Max Cordless Tool you are using. Fully charge the battery pack before a long period of storage. Store in a cool, dry place with temperatures above 14°F (-10°C) but below 86°F (30°C). For maximum battery life, make sure the battery pack is charged at least once per year or when the LED indicator shows only one light. Do not store a battery when it is in a completely discharged condition.