Reloading and replacing trimmer line just got easier with Oregon's revolutionary new trimmer head and line system. Gator SpeedLoad removes the hassles of loading trimmer line: No cutting. No winding. No spooling. Just pop a disk into your trimmer, and you're ready to go. Get Gator SpeedLoad. Get back to work.
Why Choose the Oregon Gator SpeedLoad?
Ready, Set, Trim
- Get to work quickly without the hassles of spooling or winding with one of the fastest loading trimmer systems.
- Gator SpeedLoad trimmer heads fit most straight-shaft and curved-shaft gas and battery-powered trimmers, like Oregon’s ST275 Trimmer/Edger.
Time is Money
- Pennies add up to dollars quickly when you’re able to carry multiple fast-loading disks at one time.
- GSL eliminates up to four time-consuming steps including: tracking down extra line, line cutting, disk reloading, and taking mini-breaks.
Get Back to Work
- Gator SpeedLoad reduces downtime from minutes to seconds to get you back to work faster.
- GSL trimmer line disks are heat-treated and 2X longer than standard lines, increasing operation uptime and productivity.
Gator SpeedLoad Trimmer Head & Trimmer Line Specs
24-200 Replacement Trimmer Head
- Fits Stihl® and Toro® curved-shaft gasoline-powered string trimmers.
- Fits most Bolens®, Homelite®, Ryobi®, and Troy-Bilt® straight and curved-shaft gas-powered string trimmers.
24-250 Replacement Trimmer Head
- Fits Stihl and Toro straight-shaft gasoline-powered string trimmers.
- Fits most Snapper, Poulan Pro, Echo, Husqvarna, and Shindaiwa straight and curved-shaft gas-powered string trimmers below 26cc.
- Does not fit Bolens, Homelite, Ryobi, and Troy-Bilt.
24-500 Replacement Trimmer Head
- Preferred head for commercial users.
- Fits most Stihl, Toro, Snapper, Poulan Pro, Echo, Husqvarna, and Shindaiwa straight gas-powered trimmers.
- For gasoline-powered string trimmers 26cc and up.
- Small disk has 12' of line
- Comes in .80" and .095" diameter line
- Replacement disks for either the 24-200 or 24-250 trimmer head
- Large disks is between 18' to 21' of line replacement
- .095" and .118" diameter line
- Replacement disks for the 24-500 trimmer head only
Trimmer Head & Line System
- Gator SpeedLoad replacement trimmer line disks only work in Gator SpeedLoad trimmer heads.
Gator SpeedLoad Replacement Trimmer Heads
Gator SpeedLoad trimmer heads offer a near-universal fit for the most popular brands of curved-shaft and straight-shaft gas-powered string trimmers, as well as Oregon’s ST275 Trimmer/Edger. The Gator SpeedLoad trimmer head is fully self-contained so there are no loose parts to lose in the yard. And with a bump feed style head, advancing line is easy. Each replacement trimmer head comes with the required mounting adapters.See more
Gator SpeedLoad Replacement Trimmer Line Disks
Replace trimmer line in as little as 20 seconds with the Gator SpeedLoad trimmer line disks. Gator SpeedLoad eliminates the hassle of unwieldy tangles of line because it comes in a compact, pre-wound, and easy-to-install disk. The tongue and groove design of the trimmer line means a sharp edge for fast cutting and durability so line lasts up to twice as long as typical trimmer line.See more
How To Replace Gator SpeedLoad Trimmer Line
Replacing trimmer line is as easy as 1, 2, 3 with Gator SpeedLoad replacement trimmer line disks.
Depress the two buttons on each side of the Gator SpeedLoad trimmer head to open it.
Drop the trimmer line disk into place
Snap the trimmer head back together
Go to our dealer locator to find a servicing dealer near you.
View information about Gator SpeedLoad at our online retailer partners.
Watch our informative line-up of videos to see how to install a Gator SpeedLoad trimmer head on your favorite string trimmer. We also have videos on how to install or replace Gator SpeedLoad trimmer line disks.
Find the answers to frequently asked questions about Gator SpeedLoad.