Oregon 90PX chain offers higher chain efficiency, ideal for small, low powered saws great for landscapers and homeowners. The .043" gauge narrow kerf cutting systems increase efficiency. They need less power from the saw than standard cutting systems.
- Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile™, gauge: .043", narrow kerf, drive link count: 34
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- For saw sizes up to 42 cc
- Always use narrow kerf chain in combination with narrow kerf designed bars
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight (with Packaging)||0.26 Lb|
|Low kickback Saw Chain Warning|
Need Help ? Contact Customer Service at +1 800-223-5168 or email us at email@example.com
79246 Pole Saw, CMCCSP20
104316-01, 104316-04, 104316-05, 104317