The lightweight, durable and easy to maneuver guide bar for light commercial and occasional woodcutters using small to mid-size saws. Tension your chain right on the saw using the Intenz self tensioning feature.
- Intenz® tensioning mechanism built into the guide bar itself
- Multi-rivet sprocket for long nose life
- Lubritec™ system keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Better control, less kickback
- Pitch: .325", Gauge: .050", chain drive link count: 78
- Fits Craftsman, Homelite, Poulan and others, for additional fit information please see the part finder.
- Chainsaws originally equipped with an Intenz® bar, do not have a “bar-adjustment pin” for tensioning the chain. Use ONLY an Intenz® bar when replacing the guide bar on these saws.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight (with Packaging)||2.318 Lb|
Need Help? Contact Customer Service at 800-223-5168 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org