Oregon 3/4" harvester bars are designed for the toughest cutting conditions. Specialized thick alloy-steel material maximizes durability and longevity.
- Extremely tough and duable specialized solid alloy steel material that minimizes rail chipping and spreading
- Precision milled grooves are straight and match 3/4 inch chain drive links to maximize performance
- Bar body tails are chamfered to help prevent damage to chain drive links
- Rigid and durable replaceable sprocket nose extends the longevity of the bar body.
- Engineered to match harvester powerheads for maximum performance
|Weight (with Packaging)||12.67 Lb|
Need Help ? Contact Customer Service at +1 800-223-5168 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org