Chain .404 Micro Chisel. Rugged and dependable chains that deliver reliable cutting performance under high demand of mechanized harvesting.
- Micro Chisel Cutter for excellent performance, and cutting speed
- Advanced Chrome-Plating: Maximum cutter stay-sharp: holds edge in brutal conditions involving high-speed and cold weather
- Oregon patented OCS-01 steel is designed to have long-lasting durability in the toughest conditions.
- Thicker drive link: Wider and tougher for increased strength, increased reliabilty, longer life and less binding
- LubriLink: Helps to keep oli where it's needed, on the chain, directs oil to the critical rivet flange/hole interface
- 18HX presets with the “gold” tie straps MUST be used with 18HX harvester chain.
|Weight (with Packaging)||1.423 Lb|
Need Help? Contact Customer Service at 800-223-5168 or email us at email@example.com
- 450 LAKO SAW
- 850 TOPPING SAW
- 950 TOPPING SAW
- SP 551LF
Bench Grinder, 120V
520-series saw chain grinder combines premium quality and ease of use for high volume sharpening, featuring a sharp design and an newly engineered vise for improved performance.Learn More